Isn’t it amazing that athleisure wear is a whole thing now? This didn’t exist when I was younger. I’m pretty obsessed with it for a whole lot of reasons:
- It’s really comfortable, but super fashionable.
- People think I’m healthy…even if I’m on my way to get some macaroni and cheese and then some red velvet ice cream after.
- Athleisure wear is really cute and there are a ton of designers to choose from.
- You can dress it up or down.
- Again…it’s really comfortable.
I was procrastinating doing some online research and came across these stylish pieces that I am going to snatch up as soon as I get paid!
Ivy Park V-Back Mesh Insert Bra, $36
The Upside Distressed Hooded Top, $115
Zara Terez Rainbow Metal Leggings, $75
Sweaty Betty Atlantica Luxe Crop Top, $124
Balenciaga Leather High-Top Sneakers, $665